Hedgehog-Theme Pajama Outfit for 18-inch Dolls!
Keep your 18-inch dolls cute and cozy in the Our Generation Hedgehugs pajama outfit! Dress your doll in the soft pink pajama top with ruffle sleeve caps, then complete the look with the matching bottoms – they feature fun hedgehog prints for your besties who love animals! This set also includes a hot water bottle accessory to keep your dolls extra warm overnight if they’re feeling under the weather. And the pair of slippers let them travel from their bed to the breakfast table! The easy-open closures make this outfit quick to put on and remove, so your dolls can mix and match with many Our Generation clothing sets during sleepovers or before bedtime!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 top
- 1 pair of pajama bottoms
- 1 pair of slippers
- 1 hot water bottle
- Dolls sold separately
- Hedgehog-theme pajama set: keep your 18-inch dolls cute and cozy in the Our Generation Hedgehugs pajama outfit!
- Sleepover fun: features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove during slumber parties or before bedtime.
- Extra nighttime care: hot water bottle accessory keeps dolls warm when they're feeling under the weather.
- Includes: pajama top, bottoms with cute hedgehog prints, hot water bottle, and a pair of slippers.
- Mix & match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Hedgehugs Pajama
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite T-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.