18-inch Skateboarder Doll!
Visit the skatepark and perform cool tricks with Our Generation 18-inch boy doll Theodore! Ready to roll? Grab Theodore’s skateboard and rotate his arms and legs to practice kickflips, tailslides, and more fun skateboarding skills – the wheels really roll to explore active storytelling! He has short brown hair with bright blue eyes that open and close, and he arrives wearing a skateboard-print T-shirt with matching shorts and a pair of running shoes. He also has a colorful pair of knee pads and a helmet to keep him safe on every sporty adventure!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 18-inch doll
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 pair of shorts
- 2 knee pads
- 1 helmet
- 1 skateboard
- Explore sporty adventures: join Our Generation skateboarder Theodore and perform cool tricks at the skatepark!
- 18-inch boy doll: short brown hair with bright blue eyes that open and close.
- Easy to play: cuddly soft body; neck, arms, and legs rotate to easily change outfits and ride skateboard.
- Includes: 18-inch doll, skateboard, helmet, T-shirt, shorts, undies, knee pads, and pair of shoes.
- Mix & match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Theodore
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll
Theodore has short brown that's fun to style before he rides his board. To loosen up his hair, you can simply run sections of hair gently between your fingers, or use a brush to gently style a new hairdo.
Haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You can also use a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Make sure to avoid heat and styling products on your doll's hair (and body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beachÉbut please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too longÉexposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.