Exam Table Playset for 18-inch Dolls!
Treat your 18-inch dolls to fun checkups with the Our Generation Doctor Days playset! Help your doll patients onto the exam table with the pull-out step and perform a complete medical examination with the realistic accessories. Start by weighing your doll on the stepping scale. Next, test your bestie’s reflexes with the hammer tool, or check her vitals using the stethoscope and wrapping the sphygmomanometer around her arm! Look into her ears with the light-up otoscope and measure her vision with the eye chart. But make sure the doctor washes their hands at the sink station before they start – the faucet and handles really turn! All done? The convenient storage shelves and opening doors will keep every accessory tidy until your doctor’s next appointment. And the cute bandage stickers will help heal your bestie’s injuries. When it comes to checkups, every patient deserves the best care! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 exam table
- 1 scale
- 2 tongue depressors
- 1 eye occluder
- 1 eye chart
- 1 stethoscope
- 1 thermometer
- 1 light-up otoscope
- 1 sphygmomanometer
- 1 reflex hammer
- 1 booklet of removable medical forms
- 1 pen with removable cap
- 2 sheets of bandage stickers
- 15-piece Doctor Set: treat your doll patients to fun checkups with the Our Generation Doctor Days exam table for 18-inch dolls!
- Fun Features: otoscope lights up to check your doll's ears!
- Easy Cleanup: opening doors and storage shelves keep accessories tidy until your doctor's next appointment!
- Includes: fully assembled exam table, scale, 2 tongue depressors, eye occluder, eye chart, stethoscope, thermometer, light-up otoscope, sphygmomanometer, reflex hammer, booklet of removable medical forms, pen with removable cap, and 2 sheets of bandage stickers.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Batteries: requires 2 x AG3 batteries (included).
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the Doctor Days Playset
Caring for Your Our Generation Accessories
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can and use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.