Posable 6-inch Parson Russell Terrier Pet Dog Plush & Skateboard
Zoom into fun with the Our Generation 6-inch Pro Skater Pup! More than a friendly pet, this Parson Russell Terrier dog plush has bendable legs to sit, shake paws, and perform cool tricks on the skateboard to earn the gold medal! Keep your loyal pal safe with the helmet as you zip around the neighborhood. And when it’s time to “paws” for a treat, park the skateboard in the stand to enjoy a sip of water. Then play the ultimate game of fetch with the bone accessory! This interactive set helps encourage outdoor play and lets animal lovers explore their favorite adventures with a pet by their side. (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 pet dog plush
- 1 skateboard
- 1 helmet with strap
- 1 skateboard parking block
- 1 collar
- 1 toy bone
- 1 winner's medal
- 1 water bottle
- 6-inch Pro Skater Puppy: zoom into fun with the Our Generation Pro Skater Pup!
- Bendable Legs: bendable legs mean puppy can sit, shake paws, perform cool tricks, and more to fit your child's play pattern!
- Includes: 6-inch Parson Russell Terrier dog plush, skateboard, helmet with strap, skateboard parking block, collar, bone, winner's medal, and water bottle.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, 6-inch stuffed animal toys, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Pet Set Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Posable Pro Skater Pup
Caring for Your Our Generation Pro Skater Set
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.