Diabetic Care Set for 18-inch Dolls!
Give your doll besties added care with the Our Generation Sweet Treatment diabetic set! Perfectly sized to fit in your 18-inch doll’s hands, this care kit features realistic accessories like CGM (continuous glucose monitoring) with a glucose sensor and an insulin pump to measure and control your doll’s sugar levels. The insulin pump comfortably fits inside the belt pouch that wraps around her waist as she travels. And the double-sided stickers easily stick to the insulin pump cord to attach to her soft body! Give your doll an added boost of energy with the tasty orange wedge or glucose gummies from the vial. Then record her meals with the booklet to keep track throughout the day! This set also includes a “Type 1” medical ID bracelet, so your doll can teach friends about diabetic care too!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 CGM (continuous glucose monitoring) with glucose sensor
- 1 insulin pump with cord
- 1 waist belt with pouch
- 1 orange wedge
- 1 vial of glucose gummies
- 1 medical bracelet
- 2 sheets of double-sided stickers
- 1 meal tracking booklet
- 9-piece diabetic accessory set: care for your 18-inch dolls with the realistic Our Generation Sweet Treatment set!
- Fun features: double-sided stickers attach the insulin pump cord to your Our Generation doll's body; insulin pump comfortably fits inside the pouch of the waist belt when traveling!
- Keep track of meals: tracking booklet helps dolls record meals and monitor their sugar levels.
- Includes: CGM with glucose sensor, insulin pump with cord, waist belt with pouch, orange wedge, vial of glucose gummies, medical bracelet, 2 sheets of double-sided stickers, and meal tracking booklet.
- Compatibility: fits most 18-inch dolls and outfits.
- Recommended age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Batteries: no batteries required.
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the Sweet Treatment Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Diabetic Accessory Set
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. To clean the surface of any accessory, simply use a damp cloth and warm water.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can and use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you're having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.