Hair Salon Outfit for 18-inch Dolls!
Give your 18-inch doll besties fun hair makeovers with the Our Generation Style Streak outfit! Dress your doll in the cute OG Salon uniform and the matching shoes. Then add the trendy stylist belt to hold your styling tools! Featuring a pair of rainbow scissors, a comb, and a hair spray bottle, keep your doll customer’s hair soft and tangle-free as you create beautiful looks. This outfit also has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so you can mix, match, and turn any Our Generation doll into a professional hairdresser. After all, fabulous hair begins with a trip to the stylist! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 top
- 1 skirt
- 1 stylist belt
- 1 pair of rainbow scissors
- 1 comb
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 pair of shoes
- Create Fun Styles: give your 18-inch doll besties fun hair makeovers with the Our Generation Style Streak outfit!
- Cute Details: use the realistic stylist belt to neatly hold the rainbow scissors and comb as you style!
- Includes: salon top and skirt uniform, stylist belt, rainbow scissors, comb, spray bottle, and a pair of shoes.
- Mix & Match: outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the Style Streak Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.