Rabbits & Carrots
Bunny-Themed Baking Outfit for 18-inch Dolls!
Get baking in playful styles with the Our Generation Rabbits & Carrots outfit for 18-inch dolls! Featuring super cute details, this bunny-themed baking outfit will get your doll besties ready to prepare the sweetest treats. Dress your doll in the light-blue dress and add the bunny apron to get started. It’s decorated in mini hearts for an extra touch of cuteness! Complete the look with the matching bunny ears headband and get creative with the icing bag and chocolate bottle. Then use the cupcake basket to deliver sweet treats to friends! This outfit features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so you can mix, match, and add ear-resistable style to any adventure! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 dress
- 1 bunny-themed apron
- 1 bunny ears headband
- 3 cupcakes
- 1 cupcake basket
- 1 icing bag
- 1 chocolate bottle
- 1 pair of shoes with decorative pom poms
- Bunny-themed Baking Outfit: bake in playful styles with the Our Generation Rabbits & Carrots outfit for 18-inch dolls!
- Ear-resistable Fun: decorate the cupcakes with the icing bag and chocolate bottle and use the basket to deliver sweet treats to friends!
- Includes: dress, bunny-themed apron, headband with cute bunny ears, 3 cupcakes, cupcake basket, icing bag, chocolate bottle, and a pair of shoes with pom poms on the toes.
- Mix & Match: features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the Rabbits & Carrots Baking Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.