School-Themed Outfit for 18-inch Dolls
Turn school days into fashionable fun with the Our Generation Prep in Your Step outfit! Style your favorite 18-inch doll in the cute top, plaid-style pants, and bright pink running shoes. Then add the pair of glasses to complete their classroom look! Ready to learn? The pretend tablet and notebook accessories add lots of playtime possibilities. And the included bag will help your doll student bring essentials to their next class! This outfit also has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so you can mix, match, and create more stylish looks for every adventure!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 top
- 1 pair of pants
- 1 pair of glasses
- 1 bag
- 1 pretend tablet
- 1 notebook
- 1 pair of shoes
- 18-inch Doll School Outfit: turn school days into stylish fun with the Our Generation Prep in Your Step outfit!
- Includes: top with decorative bow, plaid-style pants, a pair of glasses, bag, pretend tablet, notebook, and a pair of running shoes with real laces to tie.
- Mix & Match: outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove so your child can create more fun looks; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Clothing Set Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Prep in Your Step Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.