Posable 18-inch Camping Doll & Storybook
Hiking days and camping nights are a blast with Shannon! This Our Generation 18-inch doll has bright blue eyes that open and close, adorable freckles, and long blonde hair that’s fun to style. And she’s posable! She can rotate her neck, arms, and legs to easily change outfits and can also bend her knees and elbows when it’s time to go exploring. Grab Shannon’s map, compass, and hiking stick to prep for fun expeditions. Then enjoy the ultimate camping treat with the delicious s’mores and play food accessories! Shannon arrives wearing a plaid top with a colorful camper-print T-shirt, a travel skort, knee-high socks, and a pair of booties. Follow Shannon’s journey in her beautifully illustrated storybook, Magic Under the Stars, as she plans a road trip in her family’s R.V. Camper and discover 2 scavenger hunt games inside. The easy-to-read chapters are perfect for younger readers, and it makes for a great bedtime story too!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 posable 18-inch doll
- 1 plaid shirt
- 1 tank top
- 1 skort
- 1 pair of knee-high socks
- 1 pair of hiking boots
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 bag of crackers
- 1 mug of hot chocolate
- 1 s'more on a stick
- 1 hiking stick
- 1 compass
- 1 map
- 1 storybook
- 1 bookmark
- 18-inch Doll: hiking days and camping nights are a blast with Our Generation doll Shannon!
- Detailed Features: bright blue eyes that open and close, adorable freckles, and long, brushable blonde hair that's fun to style!
- Posable: huggable soft body; arms and legs bend to easily change outfits and go exploring!
- Beautifully Illustrated Storybook: follow Shannon's journey in her easy-to-read chapter book, Magic Under the Stars, and discover 2 scavenger hunt games inside!
- Includes: doll, plaid shirt, tank top, skort, knee-high socks, hiking boots, bag of marshmallows, chocolate bar, bag of crackers, mug of hot chocolate, s'more on a stick, hiking stick, compass, map, storybook, and bookmark.
- Mix & Match: outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Shannon
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll
Shannon arrives wearing her hair in two low ponytails, but you can style her hair in a lot of different ways!
First things first - haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to detangle.
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long…exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.
Magic Under the Stars
Shannontm is thrilled when her mom and dad share their family summer vacation plans. They're driving coast-to-coast on a scavenger hunt from Boston to San Francisco! They'll camp all along the way, with clues to help Shannon figure out the interesting places they'll visit. Suddenly, Shannon's travel plans take a seriously wrong turn when she discovers that her cousin, Neve, is coming along on the trip. Shannon and Neve never agree on anything. Shannon is a dog lover. Neve adores cats. Shannon is the outdoorsy, nature-lover type. Neve shrieks if she even thinks she sees a bug. They're complete opposites! They even live on opposite sides of the United States. Now, they are going to be stuck together in a camper for three whole weeks! As Shannon is about to find out, there are plenty of twists and turns ahead in mapping out a true friendship.