Posable 18-inch Ice Cream Doll & Storybook
Explore sweet adventures and a scoop of fun fashion with Lorelei! This Our Generation 18-inch doll has bright green eyes that open and close, long blonde hair that’s fun to style, and is posable! She can rotate her neck, arms, and legs to easily change outfits and can also bend her knees and elbows when it’s time to serve up delicious treats from her 10 ice cream accessories! She arrives wearing a super cute ice-cream-print top with ruffle sleeve caps, a matching skirt, a pretty hair bow, and a pair of blue shoes. Follow Lorelei’s journey in her beautifully illustrated storybook, The Incredible Ice Cream Project. The easy-to-read chapters are perfect for younger readers, and it makes for a great bedtime story too!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 18-inch doll
- 1 hair bow
- 1 top
- 1 skirt
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 ice cream in a waffle bowl
- 2 ice cream cones
- 4 ice pops
- 1 ice cream sundae
- 2 cookie sandwiches
- 1 chocolate syrup bottle
- 1 scooper
- 1 storybook
- 1 bookmark
- 18-inch Ice Cream Doll: explore sweet adventures and scoop up fun fashion with Our Generation doll Lorelei!
- Features: bright green eyes that open and close with long, brushable blonde hair that's fun to style!
- Posable: cuddly soft body; arms and legs bend to easily change outfits and serve up delicious treats!
- Beautifully Illustrated Storybook: follow Lorelei's journey in her easy-to-read chapter book - The Incredible Ice Cream Project!
- Includes: doll, hair bow, ice-cream-themed top and skirt, pair of undies, blue shoes, ice cream in a waffle bowl, 2 ice cream cones, 4 ice pops, ice cream sundae, 2 cookie sandwiches, chocolate syrup bottle, scooper, storybook, and bookmark.
- Mix & Match: outfit features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Lorelei
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll
Lorelei arrives with long blonde hair that's fun to style in a lot of different ways!
First things first - haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to detangle.
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long…exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.
The Incredible Ice Cream Project
Loreleitm loves living on her family's small dairy farm. The beautiful green fields, the brilliant blue sky, the black-and-white dairy cows... Lorelei enjoys painting the landscape she sees around her. She also likes making funny sketches of the family's 82 cows! Imagine how upset Lorelei is when she learns that many small dairy farmers are struggling to keep their farms! What if her family's farm is in trouble? How can she help? When Lorelei and her best friend, Abril, discover something unusual in an old barn, Lorelei suddenly has an idea for a summer project that will be both helpful - and delicious! But there are problems. Can Lorelei overcome her fear of being made fun of by the "town" kids, including the popular Nina? Will Abril's interest in the theater get in the way of the project's success - and her friendship with Lorelei? An idea that begins with the goal of saving family dairy farms could end up changing Lorelei's life in many important ways, too.