18-inch Equestrian Doll
Blaze new trails and discover fun adventures with Leigh-Ann! This Our Generation 18-inch equestrian doll has a huggable soft body and lifelike features, from her beautiful brown eyes that open and close to her long blonde hair that’s fun to style! She arrives wearing a super cute Western-inspired outfit that includes a tie-front, cactus-print top, denim-style shorts, and a pair of booties – Leigh-Ann loves to ride horses! Her outfit also has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove. So you can mix, match, and create more fun fashion looks on every galloping journey!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 18-inch doll
- 1 cactus-print top
- 1 pair of denim-style shorts
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of riding boots
- 18-inch Equestrian Doll: blaze new trails and discover fun adventures with Our Generation doll Leigh-Ann!
- Detailed Features: beautiful brown eyes that open and close with long, brushable blonde hair to style!
- Easy to Play: huggable soft body; neck, arms, and legs rotate to easily change outfits and ride Our Generation horses (sold separately).
- Includes: doll, a tie-front cactus-print top, denim-style shorts, pair of undies, and riding boots.
- Mix & Match: outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Leigh-Ann
Caring for Your Our Generation 18-inch Doll
Leigh-Ann arrives with long, braided blonde hair that's fun to style in a lot of different ways!
First things first - haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to detangle.
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long…exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.