Pet Care Playset for 18-inch Dolls
Give pets and animal friends fun checkups from nose to tail with the Our Generation Ready, Vet, Check set! Prep your doll vets with the medical gloves before the examination begins – just like a real doctor does! Does your patient have an injury? Check the x-ray sheet and help them heal with the pet cone. It easily fits all Our Generation 6-inch pets! Realistic accessories include a prescription pad, medical shears, tweezers, pretend scalpel, nail clipper, hair clipper, hand sanitizer and a bottle of ear drops. And additional pieces like a pen, clipboard, tray, patient chart, and 2 sticker sheets provide extra engagement during creative storytelling! (Dolls, pets, and table sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 pet cone
- 1 pair of medical gloves
- 1 pair of medical shears
- 1 hair clipper
- 1 prescription pad
- 1 patient chart
- 1 x-ray
- 1 tray
- 1 pair of tweezers
- 1 pretend scalpel
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 bottle of ear drops
- 1 pen
- 1 clipboard
- 1 nail clipper
- 2 sticker sheets
- 18-piece Vet Clinic Set: give pets and animal friends fun checkups from nose to tail with the Our Generation Ready, Vet, Check set for 18-inch dolls!
- Engaging Play: realistic and detailed items let kids explore role-play and creative storytelling.
- Includes: pet cone, a pair of medical gloves, medical shears, hair clipper, prescription pad, patient chart, x-ray, tray, tweezers, pretend scalpel, a bottle of hand sanitizer, a bottle of ear drops, pen, clipboard, nail clipper, and 2 sticker sheets.
- Mix & Match: pet cone fits all Our Generation 6-inch plush pets; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, 6-inch stuffed animals, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Accessory Set Only: dolls, pets, and table sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Ready, Vet, Check Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Ready, Vet, Check Set
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.