Sandwich Maker & Play Food Set for 18-inch Dolls
Stack, press, and enjoy food-making fun with the Our Generation Panini Presto set for 18-inch dolls! Learn how to prep tasty meals with the slices of cheese, tomatoes, ham, and bread. Then “grill” it up by closing the sandwich press! Additional accessories like the quesadilla, bowl of tomato soup, food tray, cutting board, 2 glasses, spoon, and plate add to the storytelling as you role-play as a chef. And each item is perfect for fulfilling food orders to customers or preparing delicious meals for all your doll friends! This play food set is compatible with most 18-inch dolls, kitchen sets, and accessories. Dolls sold separately.
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 sandwich press
- 1 grilled cheese sandwich
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 quesadilla
- 1 cutting board
- 2 glasses
- 1 set of cheese slices
- 1 set of tomato slices
- 1 set of ham slices
- 1 bowl of tomato soup
- 1 spoon
- 1 plate
- 1 food tray
- 15-piece Play Food Set: stack, press, and enjoy food-making fun with the Our Generation Panini Presto set for 18-inch dolls!
- Fun Features: build a delicious sandwich with the play food items, then place it inside the sandwich maker to "grill" it up!
- Includes: sandwich press, grilled cheese sandwich, 2 slices of bread, quesadilla, cutting board, 2 glasses, a set of cheese slices, a set of tomato slices, a set of ham slices, a bowl of tomato soup, a spoon, plate, and food tray.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Accessory Set Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Panini Presto Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Panini Presto Set
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.