18-inch Doll Mixer & Baking Set
Baking treats is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with the Our Generation Mix it Up set for 18-inch dolls! These baking accessories have all the ingredients for little chefs to prep their favorite desserts, including a 3-speed mixer that really spins! Add the milk, butter, sugar, eggs, and flour into the mixing bowl. Then blend them all together to create a delicious Bundt cake (or anything you can imagine!). The Our Generation Mix it Up set is perfectly sized to pair with other doll kitchen sets for more pretend play cooking fun. And it’s compatible with most 18-inch dolls and play food accessories. Dolls sold separately.
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 electronic mixer
- 1 removable mixing paddle
- 1 mixer bowl
- 1 milk carton
- 1 butter dish with lid
- 1 bag of sugar
- 1 egg tray
- 6 eggs
- 1 cake pan
- 1 Bundt cake
- 1 Bundt cake slice
- 1 bag of flour
- Dolls sold separately
- 18-pc Baking Accessory Set: baking treats is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with the Our Generation Mix it Up set for 18-inch dolls!
- Fun Features: baking mixer has 3 spinning speeds to really spin during pretend play cooking!
- Includes: mixer, removable paddle, mixer bowl, milk carton, butter dish with lid, a bag of sugar, egg tray, 6 eggs, cake pan, Bundt cake with removable slice, and a bag of flour.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, kitchen furniture sets, and play food accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Batteries: requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
- Accessory Set: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Mix it Up Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Baking Set
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.