In the Kitchen
Light-Up Microwave & Cooking Set for 18-inch Dolls!
Cook up tasty fun with the Our Generation In the Kitchen set for 18-inch dolls! The perfect addition to your little chef’s kitchen, the cute microwave accessory features a fun light and sound to “heat” yummy meals – just place the food container inside and press the button! A spatula, slotted turner, measuring spoons, and bottle of icing let your doll besties bake delicious cinnamon buns for a sweet breakfast treat or an after-meal dessert. And the cooking pots and pan will help them prepare gourmet feasts for their guests. There’s always a delicious surprise waiting in the kitchen! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 microwave with light and sound
- 4 cinnamon buns
- 2 food containers with opening lids
- 1 pot
- 1 cooking pot with cover
- 1 frying pan with cover
- 1 pair of tongs
- 1 spatula
- 1 slotted turner
- 1 measuring spoon set
- 1 bottle of icing
- 1 baking tray
- 20-piece Kitchen Set: cook up tasty fun with the Our Generation In the Kitchen set and host sweet celebrations!
- Fun Light & Sound: microwave lights up and makes a fun sound to "heat" yummy meals!
- Includes: microwave, 4 cinnamon buns, 2 food containers with opening lids, 2 cooking pots, frying pan, pair of tongs, spatula, slotted turner, measuring spoons, bottle of icing, and baking tray.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Batteries: requires 3 x AG13 batteries (included).
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the In The Kitchen Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Accessories
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can and use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.