Posable 18-inch Doll School Bundle!
Discover your fortune with Hally and the Our Generation School Day Bundle! Featuring 2 changeable outfits and 25+ classroom accessories, it has everything you need to start school days in fun ways. This 18-inch doll has bright blue eyes that open and close, long blonde hair that’s fun to style, and is posable – she can bend her arms and legs to easily change outfits and explore school adventures! The Our Generation Classroom Cool Locker set features 3 locks with rotatable dials that are easy to open and close – but they won’t lock, so you can grab all of Hally’s school supplies even if she forgets the combination! Clip the math worksheets to the clipboard and solve the equations in the notebook, then neatly store your pencils, pen, and highlighter in the sparkly pencil case! Hally likes opening a fortune cookie before the beginning of school each year. Follow Hally’s journey in the beautifully illustrated storybook, “One Smart Cookie,” to see where her fortune cookie takes her. The easy-to-read chapters are perfect for younger readers, and it makes for a great bedtime story too!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 posable 18-inch doll
- 1 plaid skirt
- 1 shirt
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 pair of gym shorts
- 1 gym shirt
- 1 pair of sneakers
- 1 pair of undies
- 2 copybooks
- 2 file folders
- 1 certificate
- 1 pencil
- 1 rainbow pencil
- 2 erasers
- 1 pen with cap
- 1 pretend calculator
- 1 ruler
- 1 chapter book
- 1 bookmark
- 1 locker
- 1 highlighter
- 1 pencil case
- 1 colored pencil
- 3 locks
- 1 storage bin
- 1 clipboard
- 1 sharpener
- 2 math worksheets
- 1 sticker sheet
- 40-piece School Bundle: discover your fortune with Hally and the Our Generation Classroom Cool Locker set!
- 18-inch Doll: bright blue eyes that open and close with long blonde hair that's fun to brush and style.
- Posable: cuddly soft body; arms and legs bend to easily change outfits!
- Beautifully Illustrated Storybook: Hally likes opening a fortune cookie before the school year begins. See where her fortune takes her in the easy-to-read chapter book - One Smart Cookie!
- Includes: doll, 2 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, locker, 3 locks, backpack, 2 worksheets, 2 folders, sticker sheet, 2 copybooks, pretend calculator, certificate, ruler, pencil case, storage bin, clipboard, 9 writing supplies, storybook, and bookmark.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About the OG School Bundle Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Accessories
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can and use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.
One Smart Cookie
Can a tiny piece of paper tucked inside a fortune cookie really predict what the future holds? Just ask Hally. She has plenty of experience in the fortune cookie department. Every year on the night before the very first day of school, Hally and her best friend go with their families to the Lucky Wow Chow Restaurant. Hally is 100% absolutely sure that fourth grade is going to be her best year yet. That is, until she cracks open the cookie. Is this how the cookie crumbles? Or is good fortune in her future?