Sick at Home Accessory Set for 18-inch Dolls
Bring your 18-inch doll besties back to happy health with the Our Generation Care Day set! Featuring realistic accessories like a hot water bottle, ice pack, vapor rub jar, air diffuser, and oil bottle, your dolls will have all the necessities to help them feel their best. Achoo! Uh-oh, does someone have the sniffles? Prepare a bowl of alphabet soup with crackers and keep the tissue box by their side as they recover. And help them stay extra warm with a scarf and pair of socks! When they’re feeling better, serve up a tasty dessert and surprise them with a video game console for extra fun. Taking care of friends is ever so sweet! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 scarf
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 ice pack
- 1 air diffuser
- 1 bag of crackers
- 1 vapor rub jar
- 1 tissue box
- 1 tissue
- 1 hot water bottle
- 1 pretend video game
- 1 bowl of soup
- 1 spoon
- 1 bowl of dessert
- 1 oil bottle
- 18-inch Doll Care Set: doll besties under the weather will soon feel their best with the Our Generation Care Day set!
- Engaging Play: realistic caring items and detailed features provide extra engagement during creative storytelling!
- Includes: scarf, socks, ice pack, air diffuser, bag of crackers, vapor rub jar, tissue box, tissue, hot water bottle with lid, pretend video game, bowl of soup, spoon, bowl of dessert, and oil bottle.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Accessory Set Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Care Day Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Accessories
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can and use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.