This year, our OG Crafters are getting ready for Halloween with a homemade pumpkin painting activity! It’s a fun twist on pumpkin carving traditions, and it will show everyone in the neighborhood how much you HEART the “spooky” season. All you need are a couple of art supplies and you’re ready to create your pumpkin.
Follow our 5-step guide to add a colorful, unique decoration to your home just in time to trick or treat!
- OG Heart Stencil
- Scissors or Crafting Knife (with adult supervision)
*Safety first: this colorful craft requires scissors and paint. Please get help from an adult to make sure you complete this craft safely.
- Print out our OG Heart Stencil here.
- With adult supervision, carefully cut out the heart (both inside and outside) with a pair of scissors or a crafting knife.
- Next, tape the heart to the pumpkin and use a marker to create an outline.
- Choose your favorite color and paint inside the lines of the heart.
- (Optional) Choose more colors to add to your heart, and write fun messages for extra pop!