Make your very own version of Isa-Noa Betta Pizza! You will need a little bit of assistance from a helpful grown-up, as well as the following ingredients:
- pizza dough
- pizza sauce
- dried chili pepper flakes
- 2 grilled, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 2-3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- sprinkle of grated Romano or Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Start by making your favorite pizza dough, or use a prepared variety. Place it on a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Preheat your oven to 450°, or as directed if you are using prepared dough.
- Use the flat back of a large spoon to spread pizza sauce over the entire surface.
- Sprinkle on a few flakes of dried chili peppers, if you like your food spicy!
- Cut the grilled chicken breast into strips, lengthwise. Arrange the strips of grilled chicken breast on the pizza like spokes on a bicycle wheel. Place any leftover chicken in the center of the circle.
- Leaving the skin in place, cut the avocado in half, and then quarters. Remove the pit. If the avocado is ripe the skin should easily peel away from each quarter. Discard the skin. Slice each avocado quarter into thinner wedges. Place the avocado slices in between the strips of chicken. Top with a generous squeeze offresh lime juice, and plenty of grated mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle a little grated Parmesan or Romano cheese over the mozzarella if you like.
- Bake on the lowest rack of your oven at 450º for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese starts to look golden brown, or as indicated on your pizza dough directions.
- Let cool for five minutes before slicing and serving.