Your dolls will love having their very own cuddly and cute mini teddy bear to snuggle all night! These DIY Pom Pom Teddy Bears are quick and easy to make, and make a great gift – for your doll’s birthday, as a holiday gift, or for any special occasion you can think of!
Make a few extras and give them to your friends as a gift for their dolls!
Here are the detailed step-by-step instructions for making DIY Pom Pom Teddy Bears:
- Various sizes of Pom Poms (you can choose whatever colors you’d like!)
- Small felt heart, or heart gem
- Black Puffy fabric glue
- Glue gun (and glue sticks)
- Select the pom poms you’ll use to create your teddy bear
- Use the glue gun to glue the pom poms together (children will need adult supervision for this step)
- Use the Puffy fabric glue to create eyes or any other designs you’d like to have on your teddy bear
Once your teddy bear has dried (overnight), it’s ready to be shared with your OG BFF! ❤️
Did you know?
The original teddy bear was named after US President Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt. Teddy bears are still one of the most popular gifts given to children, and even to adults to ‘signify love, congratulations, or sympathy.’
The DIY Pom Pom Teddy Bears are also a perfect craft to make at a Sleepover Party! Your guests can each make a Pom Pom Teddy Bear to give to your OG dolls!
For even more sleepover fun, check out our Guide to Our Generation sleepover toys, explore our New! Sleepover Theme, and check out our how-to guide: 12 Steps for the Perfect Sleepover! What other great sleepover ideas do you have?