Learn how to make a DIY Valentine’s Candy Jar!
This adorable jar of sweet treats makes a great gift for your favorite dolls, your friends, your family, or anyone who loves candy!
Why not try making a few extras and giving them to someone as a surprise! After all, OG Kids love sharing their glowing hearts with the people around them!
When all the candy is gone, your dolls can keep the jar – it’s just the right size for a doll kitchen!
- Red ribbon
- Small Valentine’s candies (e.g. cinnamon hearts)
- Mini jars
- Heart stickers
1. Cut your ribbon to roughly 18” long (or long enough to tie a bow around the tops of your jars)
2. Pour your candy into the jars
3. Decorate your jars with your stickers
4. Give them to your friends!
Did you know?
The conversation heart candies (Sweethearts Candies) have been a favorite for many children on Valentine’s day for a long time.
Did you know that these candy hearts have been around since 1901?!? That’s a looooong time for a candy to stay so popular!
The company responsible for making this popular candy actually changed the flavors in 2010, but the original flavors of this classic candy had so many fans, the change didn’t last long.