Party Outfit for 18-inch Dolls
Celebrate your 18-inch doll’s special day in fun fashion with the Our Generation Sweet Wishes outfit! Featuring a cute and casual top with cap sleeves and colorful sprinkles on the collar, a pleated lilac skirt, and a large bright pink headband, your doll bestie will look as cute as a cupcake once the festivities begin! When it’s time to make a wish, hand out the cupcake and get ready to blow out the candle. Then open up the gift box for a birthday surprise – it holds mini items that your party guests can hide inside! This outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove and is compatible with most 18-inch dolls and accessories. (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 top
- 1 pleated skirt
- 1 large bow headband
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 cupcake
- 1 gift box
- 18-inch Doll Birthday Outfit: celebrate your doll's special day in cute fashion with the Our Generation Sweet Wishes outfit!
- Fun Features: hide the cupcake or a fun item inside the gift box and hand out a surprise on your bestie's big day!
- Includes: top with colorful sprinkles on the collar, pleated skirt, large bow headband, shoes, cupcake, and gift box.
- Mix & Match: outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Outfit Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Sweet Wishes Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.