It’s Time to Party
Confetti-Themed Birthday Outfit for 18-inch Dolls
From birthday girl to party guest, the Our Generation It’s Time to Party outfit will have your 18-inch doll bestie ready for a surprise celebration! Get them birthday-ready with the bright pink cap-sleeve top and add the confetti-inspired skirt to create a sweet, festive look. Then set the scene with the party hat accessory and Poodle balloon to kick off the big day! Your doll bestie will be so excited! This outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, and it’s compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories. (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 top
- 1 confetti-inspired skirt
- 1 Poodle balloon animal
- 1 party hat
- 1 pair of shoes
- 18-inch Doll Birthday Outfit: from birthday girl to party guest, have your doll bestie ready for a surprise celebration with the Our Generation It's Time to Party outfit!
- Includes: top with ruffle cap sleeves, confetti-inspired skirt, Poodle balloon animal, party hat, and a pair of shoes.
- Mix & Match: outfit features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Outfit Set Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation It's Time to Party Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.