Ballet Outfit for 18-inch Dolls!
Dress your 18-inch dolls for the stage with the Our Generation Curtain Call outfit! Easily put on the leggings and ballet dress decorated in bright florals. Then practice your routine with the lovely pink warm-up shrug! It features a finger loop on each sleeve to keep your doll comfortable as she dances, and the speckled, golden polka dots add an extra touch of cuteness! When it’s time to perform, use the pretty headband to accessorize your ballerina’s hairstyle. And add the ballet shoes with the ribbons to complete the look! This outfit also has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so your Our Generation dolls can mix, match, and bring ballet fashion on every adventure! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 ballet dress
- 1 shrug
- 1 pair of tights
- 1 headband
- 1 pair of ballet shoes
- 18-inch Doll Ballet Outfit: dress for the stage in cute ways with the Our Generation Curtain Call outfit for 18-inch dolls!
- Cute Details: warm-up shrug features finger loop on each sleeve to keep dolls comfortable as they practice routines!
- Includes: ballet dress decorated with bright florals, warm-up shrug speckled with golden polka dots, pair of tights, headband, and a pair of ballet shoes with cute ribbons.
- Mix & Match: features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the Curtain Call Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.