18-inch Doll Flower Jacket & Skirt Outfit
Dress up, twirl, and play with the Our Generation Bloomy Blossom outfit for 18-inch dolls! Fashion lovers can give their doll bestie a pop of pizzazz with the gradient skirt, casual top, and pink sneakers. Then complete the look with the colorful flower-print jacket to take storytelling on the go! Kids can also create fresh styles by mixing and matching each piece with other Our Generation doll clothes to set new trends. This outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove as kids explore imagination and self-expression. Compatible with most 18-inch dolls, doll clothes, and accessories. Dolls sold separately.
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 flower-print jacket
- 1 top
- 1 gradient skirt
- 1 pair of shoes
- 18-inch Doll Flower Jacket & Skirt Outfit: Dress up, twirl, and play with the Our Generation Bloomy Blossom outfit for 18-inch dolls!
- Includes: A colorful flower-print jacket, casual top, gradient skirt, and pink sneakers.
- Mix & Match: Clothing has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove as kids explore storytelling and self-expression. Compatible with most 18-inch dolls, doll clothes, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: Our Generation doll clothes make a great gift for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Clothing Set Only: Dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Bloomy Blossom Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.