Pajama Outfit for 18-inch Boy Dolls
Hop into cozy style with the Our Generation Bedtime Bunny outfit! Get your favorite 18-inch doll ready for fun dreams with the bunny-print tee and pajama bottoms covered in a mini carrot print. Then give them the perfect bedtime buddy with the soft plush carrot! This set also includes a pair of slippers in case your doll takes a trip for a late-night snack. And it has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so you can mix, match, and create more fun looks before bedtime! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- bunny-print T-shirt
- pajama bottom with mini carrot prints
- carrot plush
- pair of slippers
- 18-inch Doll Bunny Pajama Outfit: hop into cozy style and prep your doll bestie for fun dreams with the Our Generation Bedtime Bunny outfit!
- Includes: bunny-print T-shirt, pajama bottom with mini carrot prints, carrot plush, and a pair of slippers.
- Mix & Match: outfit features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Outfit Set Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Bedtime Bunny Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.