Butterfly-Themed Fashion Outfit for 18-inch Dolls
Explore cute and stylish butterfly fashion with the Our Generation All Aflutter outfit! A fresh and trendy ensemble that features a casual, cap-sleeve top and a pretty dandelion skirt, your doll bestie will be feeling cozy on every bright adventure. Complete the outfit with the pair of jelly sandals as you skip out for a day of fun. Then accessorize the look with the included charm bracelet and headband – it has mini decorative butterflies that add a touch of playful style to your doll’s creative ‘dos! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 top
- 1 dandelion-print skirt
- 1 butterfly charm bracelet
- 1 butterfly headband
- 1 pair of jelly sandals
- 18-inch Doll Fashion Outfit: explore cute and stylish butterfly fashion with the Our Generation All Aflutter outfit for 18-inch dolls!
- Includes: a casual top with cap sleeves, a dandelion-print skirt, a butterfly charm bracelet, a headband with decorative butterflies, and a pair of jelly sandals.
- Mix & Match: outfit features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Outfit Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation All Aflutter Outfit
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.