18-inch Equestrian Doll & Foal
Grow your ranch and learn how to care for a newborn foal with Shelley! This Our Generation 18-inch equestrian doll has a passion for horses. Keep her foal healthy with the feeding bottle, carrots, and grooming brush. Then add a taste of fun fashion with the cute bow – her 12-inch baby horse has a sparkly coat with a silky soft mane and tail to style! Shelley has beautiful brown eyes that open and close with long, wavy blonde hair that’s fun to style. She arrives wearing a cute western-inspired dress with denim accents in a polka dot pattern and a pair of riding boots. She also wears a bright red hair bow to match her foal! Her outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so you can mix, match, and create more fun looks for Shelley’s galloping adventures!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 18-inch doll
- 1 hair bow
- 1 dress
- 1 pair of undies
- 12-inch foal
- 1 feeding bottle
- 1 grooming brush
- 1 foal hair bow
- 1 carrot bunch
- 1 pair of riding boots
- 18-inch Equestrian Doll: grow your ranch and learn how to care for a baby horse with Our Generation doll Shelley!
- Detailed Features: beautiful brown eyes that open and close with long, brushable blonde hair to style!
- Easy to Play: huggable soft body; neck, arms, and legs rotate to easily change outfits and ride Our Generation horses.
- Includes: doll, dress, hair bow, a pair of undies, boots, 12-inch foal with a sparkly coat, feeding bottle, grooming brush, foal hair bow, and carrot bunch.
- Mix & Match: outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Shelley
Caring for Your Our Generation 18-inch Doll
Shelley arrives with long, brushable blonde hair that's fun to style in a lot of different ways!
First things first - haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to detangle.
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long…exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.