Posable 18-inch Travel Doll & Storybook
Explore the world and follow your dreams with Reese! This Our Generation 18-inch doll has beautiful brown eyes that open and close with long brown hair to style. And she’s posable! She can bend her arms and legs to easily change outfits during dress-up and travel the world with her fun accessories. Reese arrives wearing a casual top, a pretty floral jacket, capri pants, and a fanny pack. She also has a passport, carry-on luggage, cat-ear headphones, a camera, 2 photos, a travel mug, a toothbrush and case, and a yummy pretzel. Reese loves castles, and traveling the world to see them up close is one of her favorite activities. Follow Reese’s adventures in her storybook, The Curious Castle, and create your own stories with this inspiring collection. The easy-to-read chapters are perfect for younger readers and make for a great bedtime story too!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 posable 18-inch doll
- 1 floral jacket
- 1 top
- 1 pair of capri pants
- 1 fanny pack
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 pair of cat-ear headphones
- 1 camera
- 1 carry-on luggage
- 1 pretzel
- 1 toothbrush
- 1 toothbrush case
- 1 OG passport
- 1 postcard
- 2 photos
- 1 travel mug
- 1 storybook
- 1 bookmark
- 18-inch Travel Doll: explore the world and follow your dreams with Our Generation doll Reese. This traveler has a passion for castles!
- Detailed Features: beautiful brown eyes that open and close with long brunette hair to style in lots of ways!
- Easy to Play: huggable soft body; Reese can bend her arms and legs to easily change outfits and travel the world with her fun accessories!
- Beautifully Illustrated Storybook: follow Reese's journey in her easy-to-read chapter book, The Curious Castle, and recreate her adventures during playtime!
- Includes: doll, floral jacket, top, capri pants, fanny pack, a pair of undies, shoes, cat-ear headphones, camera, carry-on luggage, pretzel, toothbrush with case, OG passport, postcard, 2 photos, travel mug, storybook, and bookmark.
- Mix & Match: outfit has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Reese
Caring for Your Our Generation 18-inch Doll
Reese arrives with long brown hair that's fun to style in a lot of different ways!
First things first - haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to detangle.
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long…exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.
The Curious Castle
Reesetm loves the bedtime stories that her Papa tells her. Every night they travel back in time to faraway kingdoms where castles, secret doors, hidden tunnels, towers, moats and magical spells are all part of the adventures! According to her mom, Reese has "castle fever." But her dad says Reese also has "camp fever." Going to Pine Breeze Sleep-Away Camp during summer vacation is just about all Reese and her three friends talk about. They're going to be bunkmates and they're so excited! Reese never dreamed in a million years that she would ever actually step foot into a real castle. Then along comes an opportunity for her to do just that, in Europe, and she'll even get to sleep in a castle! But there's a not-so-teeny-tiny problem. The trip to Europe is during sleep-away camp. Her friends are upset that she'd think about ditching them. When school ends, Reese's adventure will begin. Which will she choose: camp or castles?