Posable 18-inch Sleepover Doll & Storybook Set
Double up on slumber party play with Luna and her storybook! This Our Generation 18-inch doll comes with sleepover accessories like a blanket, moon pillow, a cluster of cookies, a pretend tablet, and a hand-held radio. And her illustrated chapter book lets kids read and play along as they follow her adventure! Luna is also a posable doll. She can bend her arms and legs to create fun poses during storytelling. She has a huggable soft body, wavy brunette hair that’s fun to style, and lifelike light-brown eyes that really close when it’s time for sweet dreams! Luna arrives sleepover-ready in a tie-dye pajama onesie with a cute pair of slippers and a shooting star hair clip. Our Generation doll and book sets make a great gift for young readers ages 3+ (small parts), encouraging them to create their own unique stories.
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- Posable 18-inch doll
- 1 pajama onesie
- 1 star hair clip
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of slippers
- 1 blanket
- 1 moon pillow
- 1 plate
- 1 cluster of cookies
- 1 pretend tablet
- 1 pretend hand-held radio
- 1 storybook
- 1 bookmark
- 18-inch Doll & Book Set: Double up on slumber party play with Our Generation doll Luna and her illustrated storybook!
- Detailed Features: Luna has wavy brunette hair that's fun to style, and her lifelike light-brown eyes really close when it's time for sweet dreams!
- Posable: Huggable soft body; arms and legs bend to easily change outfits and create fun poses during storytelling.
- Read & Play: Follow Luna's story in her chapter book, My Sleepover Dream, to play out her fun adventures!
- Includes: Posable doll, a tie-dye pajama onesie, a pair of undies, slippers, a star hair clip, a blanket, a moon pillow, a plate, a cluster of cookies, a pretend tablet, a hand-held radio, a storybook, and bookmark.
- Mix & Match: Clothing has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove as kids explore imagination and self-expression. Compatible with most 18-inch dolls, doll clothes, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: This Our Generation doll makes a great gift for young readers and fans of doll play ages 3+ (small parts), encouraging them to create their own unique stories.
All About Luna
Caring for Your Our Generation 18-inch Doll
Luna arrives with wavy brown hair that's fun to style in a lot of different ways!
First things first - haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to detangle.
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long…exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.
My Sleepover Dream
Why all the drama? Just wear a pajama! LunaTM has a passion for pajamas. Onesies, twosies, footsies, holiday PJs, and PJs covered in pineapples, pandas, and pizzas. She loves the snuggliness, the fuzziness, the pure jamaliciousness of them. She loves her PJs so much she'll wear them all weekend long. If only she could wear them to schoolÉ That's why PJ Day at Middlestone Elementary School is so important to her. (Actually, it was her idea.) But there's one thing Luna dreams of even more than PJ Day. Can you guess? When pajamas end up saving the day, she'll find a new friend and have another chance to wear her beloved PJs. But there'll be a few challenges in her way before Luna can finally make her Sleepover Dream come true.