18-inch Babysitter Doll!
Make babysitting adventures a blast with Katherine! This Our Generation 18-inch doll has bright blue eyes that open and close, and her long, brushable brown hair features a fuchsia undertone to create colorful styles! Plan for super fun nights filled with games and activities with Katherine’s accessories: including 2 toy balls, modeling clay, 5 colored pencils, a cozy blanket, and an activity book. Then add a playtime surprise with the bunny-themed Jack-in-the-box – the bunny pops up when you turn the lever! Katherine has a cuddly soft body and can rotate her neck, arms, and legs to easily change outfits. She arrives wearing an overalls dress and a peach-colored top with ruffle sleeve caps. And it features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so Katherine can mix, match, and bring stylish fun to every adventure!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 18-inch doll
- 1 overalls dress
- 1 top
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 book
- 1 bunny Jack-in-the-box
- 2 toy balls
- 1 modeling clay
- 5 pretend colored pencils with box
- 1 blanket
- 1 pair of shoes
- Babysitting Adventures: make babysitting a blast with Our Generation doll Katherine!
- 18-inch Doll: bright blue eyes that open and close, and long, brushable brown hair with a fuchsia undertone to create colorful styles!
- Bunny-themed Jack-in-the-Box: turn the lever to make the bunny pop out of the box for a sweet surprise!
- Easy to Play: cuddly soft body; neck, arms, and legs rotate to easily change outfits.
- Includes: doll, overalls dress, top, pair of undies, shoes, book, bunny-themed Jack-in-the-Box, 2 toy balls, modeling clay, 5 pretend colored pencils with box, and blanket.
- Mix & Match: outfit features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Katherine
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll
Katherine arrives with long brown hair that's fun to brush and style!
First things first: haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools! We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush. You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and styling products on your doll's hair (and body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to brush.
Next, use the wire brush and very gently (but firmly) brush Katherine's hair, starting at the ends and working your way up. Let her hair air-dry, and repeat this process until her hair is as straight as you like it!
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember, the BEST kind of adventure for your OG doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long. Exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.