Posable 18-inch School Doll & Storybook
Discover school-day adventures with Hally! This Our Generation 18-inch doll has lifelike blue eyes that open and close, long blonde hair that’s fun to style, and is posable. She can bend her arms and legs to easily change outfits and create fun poses! Hally is wearing her school uniform that features an OG-crested polo shirt, pleated skirt, knee socks, and casual shoes. She also brought along her gym outfit: a white T-shirt, comfy black shorts, and pink sneakers. When it’s time for dress-up, her outfits have easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove. So fashion lovers can mix, match, and create even more cute combos! Hally likes opening a fortune cookie before the beginning of school each year. Follow her adventure in the “One Smart Cookie” storybook and see where her fortune cookie takes her! Our Generation dolls make a great gift for kids ages 3+ (small parts), encouraging them to create their own unique stories.
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 posable doll
- 1 polo shirt
- 1 pleated skirt
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 backpack
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 pair of sneaker
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of shorts
- 1 paper file folder
- 1 copybook
- 1 certificate
- 1 pretend pencil
- 1 ruler
- 1 pretend eraser
- 1 pretend pen
- 1 calculator
- 1 OG storybook
- 1 bookmark
- 18-inch School Doll: Discover school-day adventures with Our Generation doll Hally!
- Detailed Features: Lifelike blue eyes that open and close with long blonde hair to style.
- Posable: Huggable soft body with bendable arms and legs to easily change outfits and create fun poses.
- Read & Play: Hally likes opening a fortune cookie before the start of the school year. See where her fortune takes her in the easy-to-read chapter book, One Smart Cookie!
- Includes: Doll, 2 complete outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, backpack, calculator, certificate, ruler, pen, file folder, copybook, pencil, eraser, storybook, and bookmark.
- Mix & Match: Clothing has easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, doll clothes, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: Our Generation dolls make a great gift for kids ages 3+ (small parts), encouraging them to imagine their own unique stories.
All About Hally
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll
Hally arrives with her hair in two adorable braids, but you can style her hair in a lot of different ways!
First things first: haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
When you first undo Hally's braids, her hair might be a little kinked from staying in one style for so long as she made her journey to you.
To help straighten her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to brush.
Next, use the wire brush and very gently but firmly brush Hally's hair, starting at the ends and working your way up. Let her hair air-dry, and repeat this process until her hair is as straight as you like it!
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember, the BEST kind of adventure for your OG doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long. Exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.
One Smart Cookie
Can a tiny piece of paper tucked inside a fortune cookie really predict what the future holds? Just ask Hally. She has plenty of experience in the fortune cookie department. Every year on the night before the very first day of school, Hally and her best friend go with their families to the Lucky Wow Chow Restaurant. Hally is 100% absolutely sure that fourth grade is going to be her best year yet. That is, until she cracks open the cookie. Is this how the cookie crumbles? Or is good fortune in her future?