Posable 18-inch Party Planner Doll & Storybook
Plan birthdays and surprise celebrations with Emily! This Our Generation 18-inch party planner doll has light-blue eyes that open and close with long, wavy blonde hair to style. And she’s posable! She can bend her knees and elbows to easily change outfits and organize fun parties with her accessories – including a clipboard, checklist, walkie-talkie, 2 balloons, and cake! Emily has a huggable soft body and arrives wearing a buttoned top with a tulle skirt, glasses, and a cute hair bow. Follow Emily’s journey in her beautifully illustrated storybook, Let’s Have A Party, to recreate her picture-perfect adventures. The easy-to-read chapters are perfect for younger readers, and it makes for a great bedtime story too!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 18-inch doll
- 1 hair bow
- 1 pair of glasses
- 1 top
- 1 skirt
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of shoes
- 2 balloons
- 1 clipboard
- 1 party checklist
- 1 walkie-talkie
- 1 pen
- 1 cake
- 1 cake tray
- 1 storybook
- 1 bookmark
- 18-inch Party Planner Doll: plan birthdays and surprise celebrations with Our Generation doll Emily!
- Detailed Features: light-blue eyes that open and close with long, brushable blonde hair that's fun to style!
- Posable: huggable soft body; arms and legs bend to easily change outfits and plan picture-perfect parties!
- Beautifully Illustrated Storybook: follow Emily's adventures in her easy-to-read chapter book - Let's Have A Party!
- Includes: doll, hair bow, glasses, top, skirt, pair of undies, shoes, 2 balloons, clipboard, party checklist, walkie-talkie, pen, cake, cake tray, storybook, and bookmark.
- Mix & Match: outfit features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Emily
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll
Emily arrives with long blonde hair that's fun to style in a lot of different ways!
First things first - haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools!
We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush.
You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to detangle.
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long…exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.
Let's Have a Party!
Emilytm can't wait for her older cousin Cristin's visit. She's sure Cristin will still enjoy the same things she does: design, fashion, dolls, and picture-perfect parties. But when Cristin, 13, arrives, she is grumpy and seems uninterested in Emily's passions - or anything at all! When Emily and her best friend, Imani, put on a fun birthday party for Imani's little sister's twin dolls, Emily notices Cristin's interest in taking videos. Soon, Emily gets an unexpected opportunity to plan another very special birthday party - for a demanding classmate's pampered pet! But she'll need both Imani's and Cristin's help to make sure it lives up to Emily's own high standards. Will this party be an amazing success - or a huge mess?