Salon Chair Playset for 18-inch Dolls!
Relaxation and pampering await in the Our Generation Yay, Spa Day Chair for 18-inch dolls! Seat your dolls in the cushioned chair as you fill up the footbath with the realistic water and bubble sounds to make pretend-play spa days extra fun. Then play the music as you prep for a lovely pedicure! Use the foldable tray on the armrest to hold the cute accessories to complete your doll bestie’s mani-pedi. It includes a foot scrubber, scissors, nail file, tweezers, nail clipper, and a foot brush with real bristles. And the padded stool will keep your doll assistants comfy as they add bright colors with the 4 nail polish bottles! (Dolls sold separately)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 spa chair
- 1 stool
- 4 pretend nail polish bottles
- 1 foot brush
- 1 foot scrubber
- 1 nail file
- 1 pair of tweezers
- 1 nail clipper
- 1 pair of scissors
- 12-piece Spa Chair Set: relaxation and pampering await with the Our Generation Yay, Spa Day salon chair for 18-inch dolls!
- Plays 3 Fun Sounds: features running water and bubble sounds with spa music to make pretend-play spa days extra fun!
- Includes: spa chair, stool, 4 pretend nail polish bottles, foot brush, foot scrubber, nail file, tweezers, nail clipper, and a pair of scissors.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Batteries: requires 3 x AAA batteries (included).
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the Yay, Spa Day Salon Chair
Caring for Your Our Generation Accessories
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can and use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.