OG Working Wonder Office Set
Dollhouse Furniture for 18-inch Dolls
Design your 18-inch doll’s workstation with modern decor from the Our Generation Working Wonder set! Perfect for dollhouses or on its own, arrange the furniture pieces to create your doll’s dream space in your favorite play areas. Then redecorate for more stylish fun! The wooden desk has an opening drawer so your dolls can neatly store their accessories, like the notebook, textbook, pen, pencil, sharpener, and eraser. The weekly planner will help organize their essential tasks, and the real cork board with 3 safety push pins lets them hang notes, photos, and more! This complete home office furniture set is compatible with most 18-inch dolls and accessories. Dolls sold separately.
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 desk
- 1 chair
- 1 cork board
- 3 safety push pins
- 1 notebook
- 1 textbook
- 1 weekly planner
- 1 cactus
- 1 pen
- 1 pencil
- 1 sharpener
- 1 eraser
- 14-piece Home Office Set: design your 18-inch doll's workstation with stylish decor from the Our Generation Working Wonder set!
- Opening Drawer & Cork Board: desk drawer opens to neatly store small accessories, and the real cork board can be used to hang photos, notes, and more!
- Includes: wooden desk, chair, real cork board, 3 safety push pins, notebook, textbook, weekly planner, cactus, pen, pencil, sharpener, and eraser.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, accessories, and furniture sets.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Accessory Set Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Working Wonder Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Working Wonder Set
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.