Let’s Make Chocolate!
18-inch Doll Chocolate-Making Accessories Set
Bake up sweet fun with the Our Generation Let’s Make Chocolate set for 18-inch dolls! Perfect for dessert making and party prepping, dress your doll baker in the apron and use the accessories to whip up batches of delicious treats. This set includes a mixing bowl, whisk, piping bag, bottle of vanilla, spatula, saucepan, 2 chocolate molds, and a collection of chocolates (non-removable). And the best part? The mixing bowl smells like yummy chocolate to delight chocolate lovers! What sweet treat will you bake next? This accessory set is compatible with most 18-inch dolls and accessories. Dolls sold separately.
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 apron
- 1 scented mixing bowl
- 2 chocolate molds
- 1 whisk
- 1 piping bag
- 1 bottle of vanilla
- 1 spatula
- 1 saucepan
- 1 set of chocolates (non-removable)
- 10-piece Chocolate-making Set: bake up sweet fun with the Our Generation Let's Make Chocolate set for 18-inch dolls!
- A Treat for Chocolate Lovers: the mixing bowl has a sweet-scented batter insert that smells like yummy chocolate!
- Includes: apron, scented mixing bowl, 2 chocolate molds, whisk, piping bag, bottle of vanilla, spatula, saucepan, and a set of chocolates (non-removable).
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Accessory Set Only: dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Let's Make Chocolate Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Let's Make Chocolate Set
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.