Care Set for 18-inch Dolls!
Give your 18-inch dolls added care with the Our Generation Asthma & Allergy Relief set! Featuring realistic accessories, your besties can enjoy fun adventures while staying safe on the go. Make sure your doll has her inhaler by carrying it in the fanny pack. It zips open and buckles around her waist as she travels! Use the nasal spray bottle if she’s feeling the sniffles during allergy season. Or grab the epinephrine auto-injector in case she has an allergic reaction. Want to teach friends about allergy awareness? Attach the medical bracelet around your bestie’s wrist and apply the 6 stickers to highlight different allergies. This set is compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories. Dolls sold separately.
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 fanny pack
- 1 mask
- 1 spacer
- 1 inhaler
- 1 nasal spray
- 1 epinephrine auto-injector
- 1 medical bracelet
- 6 food allergy stickers
- Dolls sold separately
- 18-inch doll care set: give your doll besties added care with the Our Generation Asthma & Allergy Relief accessory set!
- Safety on the go: fanny pack buckles around doll's waist and zips open to carry items when traveling!
- Allergy bracelet: teach friends about allergy awareness with the medical bracelet and 6 food stickers!
- Includes: fanny pack, mask, inhaler, spacer, nasal spray, epinephrine auto-injector, medical bracelet, 6 food stickers.
- Mix & match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Dolls sold separately.
All About the Our Generation Asthma & Allergy Care Set
Caring for Your Our Generation Asthma & Allergy Relief Set
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can and use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.